Personally I think they are missing a photo Op’
DONATE SOME MONEY.!
1. You can donate to Comic Relief by texting the word “HELP” to 70703. Your support will result in a £3 donation to Comic Relief for each text message that you send. Please note that in addition to the £3 donation, you may incur a standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates). Please note that you can only donate from a UK mobile and cannot use this service from a Channel Islands or Isle of Man mobile. If you donate using this service from a UK mobile abroad you may incur additional network charges.
2. The mobile network operators below have waived their charges in order to allow the full £3 cost of the reply message (described below) to go entirely to support Comic Relief.
In addition, HMRC has confirmed that no VAT will be charged on these donations.
3. You can send a text message between 00:01 on 29th January 2015 and 23:59 on 30th April 2015.
4. Please ensure you spell the keyword “HELP” carefully and send your text message to the correct short code 70703.
5. If your keyword and short code are valid, and your text message is received within the specified times and dates, you will be charged £3 via a reply message, with the exception of Vodafone customers who will be charged directly via their bill. It may take some time for you to receive a reply message. Please wait until you receive it. Any repeat texts will result in repeat donations. You can donate up to 10 times (£30) in a 24 hour period (midnight to midnight), any messages sent within the 24 hour period that exceed the £30 limit will be charged at your standard network rate only and will not result in a further £3 donation.
6. If your keyword or short code are invalid, or your text message is received outside the specified times and dates, you may not receive a reply but may still be charged your standard network message charge. You will not be charged the £3 donation as you will not be donating to Comic Relief.
7. All supporters must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a text message. If you are under 16 years old, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission to send a text donation to us.
8. If you would like to contribute more cash to Comic Relief, you can donate online through the following website: www.rednoseday.com/donate.All donations to Comic Relief, including the donation from the £3 text are non-refundable.
9. Comic Relief, the BBC, Fonix Mobile Ltd and their sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text being lost or not properly received.
10. If you have any questions about Red Nose Day please have a quick look at our FAQs or call us on 0207 820 2000. Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles will apply. For other ways to get in touch please go to the Contact Us page where for more details.
11. The SMS service is provided by Fonix Mobile Ltd. If you have any queries regarding the service, please contact Fonix Mobile Customer Care at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org write to 23 Heddon Street, London, W1B 4BQ, or call the following Helpline Number 0208 114 7001(Monday to Friday, 9am-5:30pm). Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles will apply.
12. Comic Relief is a registered charity number 326568 (England & Wales) and SC039730 (Scotland). To get involved with Red Nose Day in different ways, go to www.rednoseday.com